The High-Performance program can accommodate 20 full-time players in a private boarding house on the doorstep of the Fanie Du Toit sport terrain and walking distance from all shopping centres.
At the RVTA, a player’s game is comprehensively evaluated. Players’ strength and weaknesses are analysed in all of the following fields: grip and game style, movement on and off the court, body strength, core strength and overall athleticism.
Assessment results are then discussed with players and parents and individual programs with short and long-term goals are presented to them. This helps players fully understand where they need to improve and how the High-Performance Training Program can help them achieve those goals.
To cater for the high-performance needs of the players, the High-Performance Institute for Sports houses Africa`s best-equipped sports gymnasium, offering the full range of sports training, medicine, research, nutrition and psychology services.
As another method of performance enhancement, the RVTA utilizes an exciting new visual program called Dartfish. This advanced video software technology enables players to see themselves during training or match play for immediate visual feedback to analyze, compare and highlight performance techniques, trajectories and positions.
Warm Up / Technical Training / Drilling
Warm up / Tactical Training / Match Play
A once off registration fee of R100.00 must be paid when a player joins the Academy.
- Full time (without boarding) R8 500.00 per month
- Full time (with boarding, half day) R10 500.00 per month
- Full time (with boarding) R14 000.00 per month
- NEW Spanish Methodology Squad (2 Hours) R750.00 per month
- Weekly Camps (boarding) R3 000.00
- Weekly Camps (without boarding) R2 000.00
We strongly advise that players attend a weekly camp before deciding to join the academy full time.
Boarding includes accommodation, 3 meals a day and tennis program.
Price does not include the homeschooling, normal schooling or the tutors being used.
We travel with players to all major tournaments at no extra cost except for transport an accommodation at the venue.
Services available on campus
• Sports Science Institute.
• Sports Medicines Clinic.
• High-Performance institute.
• A multitude of student services.
• Mental conditioning staff.
• 12 Beautiful hard courts.
• 4 European Red clay Courts (Soon)
• 2 Grass courts. (Soon)
• All these facilities are walking distance. No transport needed (lots of students have bicycles)